We’ve been working on creating a home/space for indie artists of all genres for some time now. Over the last five years, we’ve brought you music from Static Spaz, David Luke, Pat Soul and many more.
We want this thing to grow, we want the young artists that we’ve covered over the year get to the major radio play, the magazine covers, the big concert stages and more. So, we will continue doing our best to get them there by introducing our supporters to their craft.
Below, a few artists were generous enough to lend us some exclusive content for our app release.
- Givon Armani – “Cookout”: Mr. Armani is here and he starts off our first The Cloud release with “Cookout”. This new song is a summertime track that is easy to listen to and makes you want to put on your swimming trunks and chill with a nice looking young woman near the pool.
- emotional1 – “SOBER”: Some of you may know this artist as, AJ, AJ Verde or Freebase. Since those days, he has retreated into a metaphorical (and maybe literal) cave to become what is now emotional1. Well, young motion has given us “SOBER” and now it’s your turn to take it for a spin. Hear more here.
- Essi – “ever.ting.cool”: Essi is the front-man for Cheaux Love Entertainment, a group that started off as a philanthropic clothing line that has since expanded into more. Essi, some may know as Esaw, is currently working on a few projects and is planning his next release. “every.ting.cool” was produced by Cosa Nostra and Whitekeys and inspired by a quote from a friend of the artist. Check out more Essi on Soundcloud.
- Ceeno – “Big Bank”: By the title, you ought to know where this is going. Ceeno, an Atlanta representer, raps alongside ZonedOut Zigg over the Starfleet-produced track. “Big bank take little bank”, get your cash up. No word on what Ceeno is cooking up next but make sure to follow @CeenoHatas for updates.
- EAZ – “One Night” & “Y’all Ain’t Pt. 2”: For one night, EAZ links up with Dennis K. Noda for a late night thrill dedicated to the ladies. A Dreamr.xyz regular, EAZ was kind enough to send us two tracks. The second exclusive is the follow-up to his smash hit “Y’all Ain’t”. “Y’all Ain’t Pt. 2” has a different feel than the first offering but features Static Spaz and Eaz trading bars in between the catchy hook.
- Dallas – “Lost In The Moment”: A self-taught producer, Dallas Evans started his musical endeavors with a bass guitar. In 2008, he began writing and producing “smooth/vibey” music. “I started writing because I didn’t like the way anyone else sounded on my beats,” he said. The featured track was written, produced, recorded and mixed by Evans all while getting his masters from Kennesaw State University. Hear his instrumental project from 2014 here.
- Stro – “Thoughts of a Sinner” & “Def Poetry”: Stro is a growing artist from Albany, GA, who has recently linked up with Steve Cantrell to join the Free Minds imprint. With that in mind, Stro sent us some of his strongest records to date. “Thoughts of a Sinner” gives us a rollercoaster ride of wavy production and a coinciding flow by Stro about his vices. “Def Poetry” is an introspective track that follows the artist recovering and reminiscing over what was.